With the Aging Advocate Program, you’ll have an experienced team of legal, medical, financial, and aging experts by your side as you navigate life’s journey.
Whether you’re a solo ager, would like to remove the burden of care from your loved ones — or just want to take charge of your own situation, we’ll help you create a custom roadmap for aging and assist you during each step and transition.
No one knows what the future may bring. But with the Aging Advocate Program, you can confidently move forward, knowing that your current and future needs are being addressed.
1. Create your LIFESTYLE PLAN
Your Lifestyle Plan helps remove the uncertainty from aging — giving you greater peace of mind.
The first step is to create your Lifestyle Plan, which addresses many aging concerns.
Customized for your unique situation, it includes:
- A multi-faceted assessment of where you are now from a legal, social, financial, and functioning perspective
- Your goals and wishes for the future, including living, housing, family, and more
- A benefits review to see if you’re eligible for public, private, or veteran benefits
- Planning for a variety of “what-if” situations, such as if a crisis strikes or mobility/mental acuity decline
- Service recommendations to maintain and enhance your lifestyle
- An evaluation of your current asset protection and competency documents
As part of this process, you’ll also partner with our attorneys to create the legal documents needed to solidify your plan. With plan reviews biannually or when major life changes occur, you’ll rest easy knowing your plan always reflects your current wishes and situation.
2. LIFESTYLE PROTECTION
Once your plan is created, you’ll receive five Care Hours per month from your Aging Advocate Concierge to implement and coordinate services you may need, such as:
- Daily or weekly check-ins
- Ancillary service coordination like housekeeping, meal prep, and bill paying
- Accompaniment to medical appointments
- Family coordination and meetings
- Facility identification and move support
- Advocacy on your behalf
- A 24/7 alert system
- Additional resources to bring your plan to life
Your Aging Advocate Concierge will help you access the very best aging specialists in your community to help you age successfully now and as your priorities and needs change.
Need more support? You can purchase additional Care Hours and services anytime.
The Aging Advocate Program is an extension of Generations Law Group’s ongoing commitment to
help families across multiple generations.
We believe that lifestyle planning, lifestyle support, and 24/7 reaction capabilities can provide you
and your loved ones with greater peace of mind as you age.